Nourishing water-based moisturiser that restores and maintains hydration in the skin. suitable for dry and sensitive skin. emollience is a restorative face moisturiser enriched with valuable lipids, natural extracts and essential oils.
- Nourishes and hydrates the skin
- Restores and maintains skin moisture levels
- Absorbs quickly and evenly
- Optimal for high altitudes and cold or dry climates
- Formulated to be suitable for dry or sensitive skin types
- Natural extracts of seaweed are formulated with macadamia oil, rose hip oil, and grape seed oil
- Sesamum Indicum Oil/Sesame Seed Oil
- Propylene Glycol
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil
- Mangifera Indica Seed Butter/Mango Seed Butter
- Stearic Acid
- Palmitic Acid
- Caprylic/Capric Glycerides
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Disodium Edta
- Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract/Ginkgo Biloba Lead Extract
- Chlorella Vulgaris Extract
- Algae Extract
- Prunus Cerasus Fruit Extract/Bitter Cherry Fruit Extract
- Fagus Sylvatica Extract/Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract
- Lavandula Angustifolia Oil/Lavender Oil
- Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosemary leaf Oil
- Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil
- Mentha Piperita Oil/Peppermint Oil
- Mentha Pipertia Extract/Peppermint Extract
- Chamomilla Recutita Extract/Matricaria Flower Extract
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
Apply to the entire face, neck and chest once or twice a day.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Everything is delivered via DPD in the UK (Royal Mail in NI) & IRELAND.
If you have any questions or queries we are here to help. You can call us on 01780 660302 or (01) 582 0800 for IE or email us at email@example.com
First and foremost, delivery is FREE for orders over £30 and £5 for orders under £30 in the UK. In IRELAND delivery is FREE for other over €100 and €7 for orders under €100,
PLEASE NOTE ALL ORDERS IN IRELAND INCLUDE ALL VAT & CUSTOMS SO YOU WILL NOT NEED TO PAY ANYTHING ADDITIONAL.
All orders are despatched within 48 hours and will be sent via DPD (Royal Mail for Northern Ireland). This means a signature will be required upon delivery. You will get a text/email on the morning of delivery with a one hour time slot and the ability to change the day if you are not going to be around.
Once an order is despatched you will get an automated email from DPD. We send on a next day service as well if you choose that option, so in 99.9% of cases your delivery will arrive the following working day (Monday to Friday).
Orders placed on a Friday after 3pm will not be processed till the following Monday.
If an order is placed on a Bank Holiday then the order will be processed the following working day.
Our stock availability runs above 98%, however sometimes we or the manufacturer do run out of a product. If there is going to be a slight delay on a product, we will let you know quickly and manage your expectations.
If you have any questions or queries we are happy to help and you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For orders over £30 and £5 for orders under £30.
We will be happy to exchange any unopened product. The customer will be responsible for all delivery charges. Again we apply a limit of 28 days from receipt of order.