When the sun starts to shine, it's time to get outside. However, enjoying the sunshine without causing damage to your skin can be difficult. That's why it's important to find a suncare product which not only fits into your daily beauty regimen but will provide full protection against the sun's rays without clogging your pores or weighing your skin down.
As one of the most popular beauty brands around, beloved by beauty bloggers and customers alike, Heliocare offers numerous suncare products to help protect your skin and ensure a healthy, glowing complexion all summer long. One of their top sellers is the Heliocare 360° Oil-Free Color Gel and today we'd like to look at this amazing product in a little more detail.
Heliocare are a cosmeceutical company which means that their products contain dermatologically tested, bioactive ingredients which have a positive therapeutic impact on the skin.
The benefits of Heliocare 360° Oil-Free Color Gel
- With a mixture of chemical and mineral filters which help to block the sun's rays, this gel provides broad-spectrum protection against the sun, including UVA, UVB, visible light and IR-A rays These are the different types of rays which are capable of causing damage to the skin, including the epidermis, dermis, and subcutis. UVA rays are generally associated with wrinkles and fine lines, whereas UVB causes sunburn and potentially melanomas. This gel is also formulated with SPF50, making it especially suitable for those with pale skin tones.
- The Heliocare oil-free gel is enriched with sebum-controlling, anti-microbial and anti-bacterial technology to ensure that it does not clog pores or feel heavy. This makes it perfect for sensitive and acne-prone skin, providing a natural-looking foundation coverage and helping to reduce shine.
- Containing Heliocare's trademarked Fernblock FC, this gel not only provides antioxidant protection against UV damage, but it also helps to repair any existing damage including signs of ageing, such as fine lines or dark patches.
- The Heliocare oil-free gel has a dry touch, and matte finish which serves to even skin complexions and cover imperfections. It is also available in three shades to suit different skin tones: pearl, beige, and bronze.
- This gel has been dermatologically tested to verify that it is suitable for use every day. It is moisturising and will ensure that your skin stays hydrated, keeping it looking firm and healthy.
How to use Heliocare 360° Oil-Free Color Gel
Heliocare products have been specially formulated to fit easily into your normal daily skincare regime.
- After following your normal morning cleansing, toning, and moisturising routine, apply the gel to the face, neck, and chest. It should be gently massaged in until it is fully absorbed, making sure all areas are covered.
- The gel should be re-applied every two to three hours during sun exposure, and more often if you're hitting the pool or taking part in physical activity.
- You should always make sure that you follow sun safety rules to enjoy the hotter weather.
Visit the Flawless Body pages to find out more and keep your skin protected all summer long.